What makes Red Rover different?
- A Nashville Original, our unparalleled dog care began in 2004.
- The dogs help us pick their playmates for play and rest time, day and night.
- Drop-off and Pickup your dog anytime during daycare Monday thru Friday, 7am to 7pm.
- Honestly Social Setting: dogs stay with their pals, not in isolation with a tv.
- Unique style of nightcare has been proven effective by our relaxed and happy dog guests.
- Dogs left alone in a building through the night is not ideal, so we’re here too.
- Free web cams for our customers.
- One price care for everything your dog needs. We think a la carte care is for the birds.
- Owned/managed locally by a professional trainer who specializes in animal behavior.
- Online reservation system for easy updates and scheduling.
- Are we fancy? Look through the dog’s eyes!
Red Rover Pet Services LLC offers training solutions, cage-free day/night care for dogs, pet supplies, and baths etc. for our day & night care customers; owned and managed by Heidi Dixner since 2005. A lifelong dog caregiver and trainer, Heidi wanted to create a place she would be comfortable leaving her own dogs while freeing up her schedule to further study animal behavior. She found that running a cage-free daycare is an excellent place to study dog behavior!
In 2008 Red Rover relocated to a larger building permitted for boarding to expand our services. Heidi was uncomfortable with the risks of leaving dogs alone overnight. For her own social dogs the stress of staying in a strange place in isolation was not something she would chose for them. Professional, social dog, overnight care was born in Nashville! At Red Rover most dogs sleep in their playroom with their dog friends, a few in private spaces. A staff person is onsite through the night.
In September 2013 we relocated to a nicer building with more finished space for training and day/night care and buildings for training at 315 Hermitage Avenue, Nashville TN 37210.
We’re open for daycare Monday through Friday 7 AM to 7 PM and special drop-off & pickup times for Saturday daycare & boarding: 9:00-10:00 AM and 5:00-6:00 PM. Sunday drop-off and pickup hours for boarding are 8:30-9 AM and 2-4 PM. Late pickup is also available most days at 8:30-9 PM. Any pickup/dropoff outside of our regular hours, in bold, are at an additional fee and require prior arrangement during day of care. Red Rover is open most snow days. Boarding pick-up and drop-off are available most days except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas.
Red Rover Pet Services is conveniently located in downtown Nashville close to the airport, 1.5 miles South of Broadway/Riverfront Park, at 315 Hermitage Avenue (1st Avenue South); 615-227-7709. We have over 4,000-square feet of indoor space and a large 8′ privacy-fenced yard for your dog to come stay, play and learn!