What makes Red Rover different?
- A Nashville Original, our unparalleled dog care began in 2004.
- The dogs help us pick their playmates for play and rest time.
- We separate by size inside and out. Small dogs are typically 25 pounds and smaller.
- Drop-off and pickup your dog anytime during daycare Monday thru Friday, 7am to 7pm.
- Honestly Social Setting: dogs stay with their pals, not in isolation with a tv.
- Unique style of nightcare has been proven effective by our relaxed and happy dog guests.
- Dogs left alone in a building through the night is not ideal, so we’re here too.
- Free web cams for our customers.
- One price care for everything your dog needs. We think a la carte care is for the birds.
- Founded by a professional trainer who specializes in animal behavior.
- Online reservation system for easy updates, expense/package tracking, and scheduling.
- Are we fancy? Look through the dog’s eyes!
Red Rover Pet Services LLC offers cage-free day/night care for dogs, pet supplies, and baths/nail trims for our day & night care customers.
In 2008 Red Rover relocated to a larger building and expanded our services to include boarding on-site. We are uncomfortable with the risks of leaving dogs alone overnight. Personally our dogs are very social and the stress of staying isolated in a strange place is not something we would chose for them. Professional, social dog, overnight care was born in Nashville! At Red Rover most dogs sleep in an area with their dog friends, a few in private spaces. A staff person is onsite through the night.
In September 2013 we relocated to a nicer building with more finished space for day/night care at 315 Hermitage Avenue, Nashville TN 37210.
We’re open for daycare Monday through Friday *7 AM to 7 PM. Drop-off & pickup times are available on the weekend for boarding customers too! Saturday & Sunday: *7:00-8:00 AM or *6:00-7:00 PM.
*All hours are specific. If you arrive early you’ll need to wait. If you haven’t arrived or called when daycare closes we’ll tuck your pup in for the night and see you in the morning, extra charges will be due upon pickup. Phone and doorbell ringers are turned off after hours.
Red Rover Pet Services is conveniently located in downtown Nashville close to the airport, 1.5 miles South of Broadway/Riverfront Park, at 315 Hermitage Avenue (1st Avenue South); 615-227-7709. We have over 4,000-square feet of indoor space and a large 8′ privacy-fenced yard for your dog to come stay & play!