Our small team of no-drama people helps dogs enjoy our professional, cage-free environment
and provide respectful, friendly care for their people.
Apply if you’re comfortable with all breeds and sizes of social dogs and will follow rules for dog safety. There is a lot of cleaning involved. Providing friendly customer service and keeping good records is required. Must have experience trimming nails and bathing dogs or be willing to learn. Must be available to work holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Advance arrangements for one holiday off are possible after the first year of employment.
We work alone and together to give our customers a great experience, help dogs enjoy themselves, and keep our place clean and as safe as possible. Only people comfortable with all dogs and other people, and willing to learn will be considered. Preference is given to people who want to make work with domestic animals a career.
Position(s) Available – Start Immediately!:
- Canine Care Technician – entry level positions at $10.00/hour, part-time, up to 20 hours with 1 or 2 overnights.
- Shifts 6-11 AM and 3-8 PM are typical.
- More hours are often available for staff with flexible schedules.
- You are free during overnights to sleep, study, surf the net (wifi is provided), etc. They are paid at a flat fee.
- Pay increases with increased responsibility.