7/22/20 – As COVID-19 has resulted in unprecedented circumstances across the globe, we know this may be a stressful and confusing time for you with a variety of concerns affecting your daily life. While acknowledging the importance of exercising caution, we encourage you to return to your pet’s normal routine as soon as possible. Regular socialization and exercise are extremely important for dogs and sudden changes to their day-to-day life can increase anxiety and stress.
Safety and cleanliness have always been a top priority at Red Rover and our staff works hard to ensure a fun environment is also provided. To continue providing excellent services and maintain the health of our staff, we have decided to continue curbside only protocol at this time. These hours will remain in effect so we may spend more time cleaning and engaging with the dogs.
Monday – Friday, Drop-off and Pickup Windows*: 7:00AM-10:00AM & 4:00PM-7:00PM
*Accommodations are available by appointment only. Please contact management to make those arrangements in advance. Weekend hours are unaffected. (Sat/Sun: 7AM-8AM & 6PM-7PM)
Curbside only, until further notice.
- Reservations are required. There is a stricter reservation policy at this time.
- Payment in advanced will be required for non-package holders for single days of daycare unless card is on file.
- DROP OFF: upon arrival please approach the door with your pup on a collar and leash. Please avoid harnesses, gentle leader head halters, martingale collars, and pinch or prong collars unless needed for safety or medical reasons. Staff will meet you at the door. CDC recommends a 6 foot social distancing. Masks are ideal.
- PICK UP: When you arrive call, text, or ring the doorbell and an associate will bring your pup to the door. If you return to your car to wait, please exit the car to receive your dog from the associate.
- BOARDING: At the time of reservation please provide all details including feeding instructions, pick up times, and any grooming needs. If you forget any instructions, please call and leave a message if necessary, 615-227-7709. At drop off, first bring your dog’s items to the door. This allows staff to receive the items and confirm instructions, including pickup date and time, before preparing to let your pup in on the fun!
OUR VACCINE POLICY REMAINS UNCHANGED. Management can answer your vaccine questions.
PAW POINTS: Our new REWARDS system: a new way to give back to our loyal customers!
- Points are automatically tracked and added thorough PetExec, our reservation system.
- You will now receive 1 point per daycare visit AND 1 point per overnight. That’s a total of 2 points for boarding!
- Collect enough points and become a VIP with perks. Very Important Pups get extras such as early/late check in/out, priority wait-lists, grooming discounts, birthday treats, and more!
So many changes in 2020, we need your feedback! This survey is 100% anonymous, unless you chose to provide contact information for personal feedback. CLICK HERE