We’re here to help you give your dog a chance to play! We separate canine guests into great groups by size and temperament. We have lots of space to play and rest, inside and out, that is set up for the comfort for our canine guests. We keep our numbers lower for a better experience. Daycare is open 7 AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday. Nightcare, drop-off, and pick-up almost every day.
When you bring your pup to Red Rover for day care, you’ll leave knowing your dog will have a day full of healthy activity and rest, interacting with other dogs with individualized human attention. At the end of the day, you’ll pick up a happy dog who is ready to relax with you!
Red Rover is conveniently located near I-40 between the airport and downtown Nashville.
Day Care Client Info
Ready to bring your dog to Red Rover for daycare? We’re excited to meet you and your pup!
To make sure daycare is a fun and safe environment for everyone, your dog must meet the following requirements:
- Must be social with other dogs of all sizes and humans.
- Up-to-date on rabies, distemper, parvo, and bordetella vaccines. Titers may be permitted in lieu of vaccine boosters. Puppies must have at least 2 rounds of distemper/parvo boosters and bordetella to attend. Rabies is required after 6 months of age.
- Female and male daycare dogs must be neutered by 6 months of age. Some exceptions may be made to this policy, most often for juvenile, giant breeds.
All dogs must do a meet and greet prior to care. Evaluations are conducted by appointment only. If you haven’t visited for a couple of months, another meeting may be required.
We also require that new dogs fill out a pet info sheet and sign a pet services agreement. We can email the forms to you or you can fill them out when you come to have your dog evaluated. For forms email care@RedRoverComeOver.com anytime or call (615) 227-7709 during business hours.
Day Care Packages
Once your dog is approved for daycare, we offer a number of daycare packages that offer great savings if you plan to bring your dog on a regular basis. Below are a few other things to note regarding our daycare packages:
- Every dog must complete at least 2 initial visits prior to package purchase to ensure a package is a good investment for everyone, especially your dog. A few dogs don’t LOVE daycare.
- Packages expire 30 days from purchase and are non-refundable.
- Multiple dogs may use visits from a single package.
- For the comfort of our canine guests, we offer only full day visits though you may pick up and drop off at any time. No half-day pricing
- Most dogs prefer to attend one to three days most weeks for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
Ready to get started? Click here