Red Rover Pet Services | Dog Day Care & Dog Boarding | Nashville, TN
Give your social dog the gift of play while you’re away!
Daycare isn’t just for children. Dogs can benefit too! At Red Rover, your social doggy can run around with other four-legged friends, rest, and play all day.
Need a sleepover for your social pup? We’ve got you covered with our unique cage-free, group dog boarding.
Want to see what your canine friend is up to during the day? No problem! We provide free webcams!
- Founded by a professional trainer who specializes in animal behavior, Red Rover Pet Services LLC is Nashville’s first professional group care for social dogs, day and night, since 2004. Curious about our history? Read more HERE!
- The staff is trained to pay specific attention to animal behavior, and social dogs get the individual attention and social interaction they need and deserve.
- Our cage-free kennel service includes over 4,000-square feet of indoor space and a large 8′ privacy-fenced yard for your dog to come, stay, and play! We offer free webcams, and we have fabulous parking!
Questions? We’re happy to help! Give us a call at 615-227-7709 during normal business hours.
Send us an email anytime: email@example.com
Schedule a tour of our large indoor and outdoor facility:
315 Hermitage Ave., Nashville, TN 37210
We’re here to help you give your dog a chance to play! We separate canine guests into great groups by size and temperament. We have lots of space to play and rest, inside and out, that is set up for the comfort for our canine guests. We keep our numbers lower for a better experience. Daycare is open 7 AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday. Nightcare, drop-off, and pick-up almost every day.
When you bring your pup to Red Rover for day care, you’ll leave knowing your dog will have a day full of healthy activity and rest, interacting with other dogs with individualized human attention. At the end of the day, you’ll pick up a happy dog who is ready to relax with you!
Red Rover is conveniently located near I-40 between the airport and downtown Nashville.
While boarding at Red Rover, your dog will sleep on comfy bedding with dog friends and be free to play or rest in our large facility and yard during the day. Keep an eye on your pup with our free webcams. We are on site at night for added safety.
Our night care services are limited to around 20 dogs per night so we can provide your dog with the utmost care and lots of special attention. We are happy to give your dog any medicine or special food needed during his or her stay at no extra charge. Please bring your dog’s food to reduce risk of stomach upset.
To make things easy for you, drop-off and pick-up are available seven days a week, except on busy holidays. Payment is required at drop-off. Reservations are required; a deposit may be required to hold your reservation during holidays and other major overnight request times. All deposits are nonrefundable.
HOURS: Drop-off and pickup anytime during daycare hours – Mon-Fri 7AM-7PM.
We also offer weekend drop-off and pickup: Sat 7:00-8:00 AM or 6:00-7:00 PM and Sundays 7:00-8:00 AM or 6:00-7:00 PM with prior notice. Please note these times are strictly adhered to for the benefit of all guests and staff.
The next time you leave town, bring your dog to Red Rover. You bring the food and we’ll provide the rest!
Click here if you want to bring your dog to Red Rover.
Day Care Client Info
Ready to bring your dog to Red Rover for daycare? We’re excited to meet you and your pup!
To make sure daycare is a fun and safe environment for everyone, your dog must meet the following requirements:
- Must be social with other dogs of all sizes and humans.
- Up-to-date on rabies, distemper, parvo, and bordetella vaccines. Titers may be permitted in lieu of vaccine boosters. Puppies must have at least 2 rounds of distemper/parvo boosters and bordetella to attend. Rabies is required after 6 months of age.
- Female and male daycare dogs must be neutered by 6 months of age. Some exceptions may be made to this policy, most often for juvenile, giant breeds.
All dogs meet for a few moments with Heidi and one of our dogs prior to care. Evaluations are conducted by appointment only. If you haven’t visited for a couple of months, another meeting may be required.
We also require that new dogs fill out a pet info sheet and sign a pet services agreement. We can email the forms to you or you can fill them out when you come to have your dog evaluated. For forms email heidi@RedRoverComeOver.com anytime or call (615) 227-7709 during business hours.
Day Care Packages
Once your dog is approved for daycare, we offer a number of daycare packages that offer great savings if you plan to bring your dog on a regular basis. Below are a few other things to note regarding our daycare packages:
- Every dog must complete at least 2 initial visits prior to package purchase to ensure a package is a good investment for everyone, especially your dog. A few dogs don’t LOVE daycare.
- Packages expire 1 or 3 months from purchase and are non-refundable.
- Multiple dogs may use visits from a single package.
- For the comfort of our canine guests, we offer only full day visits though you may pick up and drop off at any time.
- Most dogs prefer to attend one to three days most weeks for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
What makes Red Rover different?
- Founded by a professional trainer who specializes in animal behavior.
- Red Rover Pet Services LLC — Dog Daycare and Boarding — is a Nashville original.
- Our unparalleled cage-free dog care began in 2004.
- Read more about our history HERE.
- A unique style of night care has been proven effective by our relaxed and happy dog guests.
- Honestly Social Setting: dogs stay with their pals, not in isolation with a TV.
- The dogs help us pick their playmates for play and rest time.
- We separate by size inside and out. Small dogs are typically 25 pounds and smaller.
- Drop-off and pick up your dog anytime during daycare Monday thru Friday, 7 am to 7 pm.
- Dogs left alone in a building through the night is not ideal, so we’re here too.
- One price care for everything your dog needs. We think a la carte care is for the birds.
- We offer baths and nail trims for our day and night care customers.
- Free webcams for our customers.
- Online reservation system for easy updates, expense/package tracking, and scheduling.
- Are we fancy? Look through the dog’s eyes!
Ready to get started? Click here